Cool flight

Yesterday afternoon I went to Delhi for half-a-day and returned to Kolkata in the evening. The Indian Airlines started a new flight few months back that leaves Kolkata at 1:30 pm for Delhi.
I had an appointment at the Rashtrapati Bhawan in the evening and thanks to the frequent flights I was back home by late evening via Jet. No doubt that Indian Airlines has improved its services. The afternoon flight was easy for me since I had a late dinner on Monday night at Tanmoy Bose’s Rashbehary Avenue residence and returned home well past midnight. Tanmoy and Boniya were very kind to me and had made special arrangement for vegetarian food. They had also invited Gautam -Nilanjana Ghosh, Tony- Indrani Roy Chowdhury, Aparna Sen and Kalyan Roy.
We all had a good adda session on various topics and by the time we finished dinner and I came back home and went to bed it was past 2 am.
While in Delhi I got a call from Debasree Roy, she told me that Rani Mukherjee would be in Kolkata after a week or two and if something could be organised for project Karuna. I will meet her today evening and work out something.
Tomorrow there is a hospital representatives’ meeting at the Calcutta Medical Research Institute (CMRI) with the Kolkata Police and The Bengal representatives for the Pronam project. Since I have some personal work I would not be able to attend the meeting and have sent my regret.
ess bee 

Comments

Popular Posts