Meetings and movies

Yesterday evening I attended a meeting at the CMRI Hospital on Pronam Project.  
The meeting was attended by Kolkata Police officials, members of Hospital Association and other representatives from about 50 city-based hospitals (picture).
I missed the music release of Vaishali Dalmiya movie at The Taj Bengal as I hosted a dinner at home for Rekha Surya and Sangeeta Datta. 
Rekha Surya is singer from Delhi and Sangeeta Datta (picture) is the Director of the film Life Goes On who stays in London. Both of them are currently in city and I met them both.
Nandita Pal Choudhury (picture) also joined us.
Prior to the hospital meeting in the afternoon I went to Queens Park and watched the film Life Goes On at a private home theatre.
Tomorrow I have my Jaipur trip on schedule.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts