Catching up with journalist and artist friends

A senior journalist came over for tea yesterday evening. We had a long chat on various political issues.
In the evening I was supposed to attend a wedding reception at the Fort William but could not make it. On Monday evening I met Sanatan Dinda at the Flurry's and discussed with him about his upcoming art exhibitions. I also discussed with him about his permanent art gallery in Kolkata.
From Flurry's I went to hotel Floatel to attend the function on Bengal art hosted and organised by Satyam Roy Chowdhury's Techno India. I met many artists. Floatel, no doubt, is a different kind of hotel in the City of Joy. The property is housed on the deck of ship. The banquets over looking the Ganges provides a soothing view and so does the other suites, especially the Vasco da Gama suite.
Today I leave for Delhi in afternoon.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts