Sundeep Bhutoria

Welcome to my blog. Do share your views and thoughts with me. Request visitors to keep their comments brief and to the point. I shall respond to you to the extent possible.
Thank you.
ess bee

1A Camac Court, 25B Camac Street, Kolkata – 700 016, India.

Phone: 91 33 2281 6934

Fax: 91 33 2280 2930

Email: essbee@essbeeindia.com

For Events: events@essbeeindia.com
Appointments: assistant@essbeeindia.com
Invitations: secretariat@essbeeindia.com
WhatsApp Text: 9836383333

Friday, August 12, 2011

In Bengaluru

ITC Royal Gardenia, Bengaluru, Lapwing Suite: I arrived here at Bengaluru on Thursday night. This was my first stay at the ITC's most talked about property.
During my earlier visits to this city, I had put up at either the Taj Westend or the Windsor Manor - the old ITC property - even though the ITC Royal Gardenia started operations. My personal friend Anil Chaddha is now the General Manager of ITC Royal Gardenia thus leaving me with hardly any choice but to switch over from Windsor Manor to the Royal Gardenia.
I shall be in Bengaluru this weekend.
ess bee

No comments:

Post a Comment