At Sharbari’s show

With Sharbari
Yesterday I went to the ITC Sonar for Sharbari Dutta’s show celebrating two decades of designing menswear. I congratulated Sharbari di and some of the early bird guests (pictures)
From ITC, I went to the Hyatt Italian Restaurant for a private dinner.
This weekend there’s plenty of events scheduled in the city. Today there’ll be nine high-voltage events including Calcutta Chamber of Commerce panel discussion on film at The Park.
With Shreya Pandey
Leslie Lewis' performance at Hyatt, a play at The Park directed by Koushik Sen, a comedy show at The Oberoi Grand and the premiere of Birsa Das Gupta's movie Jani Dekha Hobe featuring Rupa Ganguly.
As the date of the premiere coincided with her birthday she is elated. Rupa also has the first day's shoot of Ringo's movie and Srijit's next films Muharrt on Friday.
With Toni, Indrani and Swastika
I will miss all these events as I will be in Delhi this afternoon. Later in the evening, I have plans to attended the fashion show Ragas by Payal Jain at Hyatt
This week I received quite a few other invitations for fashion shows. Suneet Verma on Saturday evening and then Sabyasachi in Delhi at Leela on 30th November.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts