Rains play spoilsport

February 16: This morning I attended the ASL meeting at the National Library with regard to the Hon’ble Vice President’s visit to Kolkata. 
Last night it had rained and the weather is a little better.
Yesterday, while at P C Chandra's, at the wedding of Bachhawat family, it started drizzling and by the time I reached RCGC, it became very messy. The sudden downpour took both, the guests and the hosts, by surprise and neither were prepared for it and the resulting chaos. Things actually became so bad that I could not get out of my car to attend the wedding and messaged Ramesh Juneja that I was there.
It somehow seems, I was not meant to attend Juneja’s wedding because some months back Ramesh Juneja invited me to the wedding celebrations in Goa but I wasn't able to attend the Goa celebrations nor able to see him or greet him in the reception at RCGC.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts