The T2 party and Kolkata Book Fair


I arrived from Mumbai on 1st February (Wednesday) night and went to Shisha Reincarnated to attend the fifth T2 anniversary party. My flight was delayed by 30 minutes and by the time I reached there it was about quarter part 12 at night.
Shisha was full and every face I saw out there was familiar to me. I met everybody and by the time I retired for the day it was 3:30 am.
Today evening I went to the Kolkata Book Fair to attend the function of Krittibas (picture), one of the most respected Bengali magazines. Every year so many new authors release their books from this function which was held at the UB Auditorium.
With Sunil Ganguly
I had a privilege of releasing the Krittibas issue in the function (picture). After the function I took a round of the book shops and dropped in at the Samvad Pratidin stall. I also went to Guild Office thinking may be Trideb, Gitesh or other members would be there but I could not find anyone apart from some of the functionaries working there.
From the Kolkata Book Fair, I went to Mani Square banquet for a private function. I was really impressed by the quality of food which was by some Ganapati caterer. I have realized the fact that if you want to have quality service and great vegetarian food, there are quite a few caterers in Kolkata who are far better than the Five Star hotels.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts