At a dubbing session

March 22, 2012: Today evening I went for a dubbing session for Pratim Dasgupta's maiden film Paanch Adhyay featuring Diya Mirza and Priyanshu Chatterjee (file picture of shooting).
I am in a cameo role. The shooting of one scene of mine was long over due since I had been travelling a lot in recent weeks.
Pratim, a senior journalist of the The Telegraph is perhaps one of the best Tollywood film reviewers after Nikit Asmi. It was on his request I agreed for a guest appearance.
This it is not my first time having been at a similar session, about 15 years ago I was at a dubbing session for a Tamil film in which I had a small role. However, this was the first time I have done so with such modern equipment and techniques. I was amazed to see how the voice can be adjusted accordingly to lip movements.
I had an informal adda with Priyanshu, Pratim an others at the Princeton Club. Debashree Roy, actress and MLA wanted to discuss few things about her forthcoming art auction also joined us at the Princeton Club.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts