Lifestyle exhibition at The Park

Wednesday, March 14, 2012: Today morning I went to The Park Hotel to inaugurate Crossroads, a fashion and life style exhibition of pret lines, couture, jewellery, fashion accessories and lifestyle products presented by Fireflies.

I am not the shopping types and this was the first time that I visited an exhibition of this kind. 
I don’t even remember when I had last gone to a market for shopping in Kolkata.
Though there were many shops at exhibition at The Park, only one was selling male accessories. I think these exhibitions are meant only for women or for those men who buy gifts for women.
Now-a-days there are so many accessories for men available as well. 
I believe the time is not far when we would have exclusive exhibitions for men. 
I skipped the cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres at the hotel's cocktail lounge banquets in the evening.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts