Movie week

March 24, 2012: Last night late show I went to see Agent Vinod. Just before that I attended the premier of Anjan Dutta-directed Abar Byomkesh at Priya cinema. I watched both the movies one after the other in succession.
Last week turned out to be a `movie week' for me. Apart from watching these movies on Friday nights and evenings, I also watched Kahaani and Paan Singh Tomar. I had no clue that Kahaani would be a big hit when I was approached by my friend and producer of the film Arindam Sil to host a premier dinner in Kolkata on March 10, 2012.
I couldn't host this dinner as I was out of Kolkata on that day due to a prior commitment. I am planning to speak to Arindam and Sujoy Ghosh about a chit chat or an interactive session on the movie next month in Jaipur.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts