Dinner with Sonal



With Sonal Mansingh and Vishwamohan Bhatt

Friday, March 31, 2012: It is late night now. I hosted a dinner at the executive lounge of ITC Rajputana.  
Thakur Ram Prasad Singh
I am writing this blog from the second best room of my choice - Bikaner Suite - and not from my favourite Kishangarh Suite which is just a walk away. 
Thakurani Jyotika Kumari
During summers, this room, unlike the Kishangarh Suite, does not receive direct sunlight on its terrace and is much cooler.

Mita and Rahul Kapur
I invited some of the eminent persons of Jaipur for dinner with Sonal Mansingh whom I had invited to deliver the first Prabha Khaitan Memorial Lecture in Rajasthan today (April 1st) at The Jaipur Marriott Hotel.  
Guests were happy to meet Sonal and ITC Rajputana organized a dinner at their resident lounge and adjoining terrace for the first time amid a nice ambience.
With Bhawna Jagwani, Jaysree Periwal and Usha Pooniya
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts