Held back by Jaipur event


With Rohit Kapoor, Mita Kapoor, Sonal Mansingh and
Sudhir Mathur after the lecture

Tuesday, April 3, 2012: Jaipur, as usual, is keeping me very busy with lots of meetings lined up. I am supposed to go back to Kolkata today but I postponed it till tomorrow and decided to attend an event at the Jal Mahal. A journalist friend of mine from Delhi told me that if in Jaipur, I shouldn't miss it.
So I decided to attend this event and fly back to Kolkata tomorrow itself.
April 1st evening lecture by Sonal Mansingh was very interesting. The audience was spellbound by the depth of her knowledge and grip on the subject of Paanchkanya.
I am very happy with the organization Siyahi, especially Mita Kapur, CEO, who helped me to organize this event. I look forward to doing more events with her and Siyahi.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts