ITC Sheraton Saket

Sunday, April 29, 2012: I landed in Delhi from Jaipur and thanked my goodness that the Air India flight, for once, was on time.
From the airport I went for a luncheon meeting with Dr Sonal Mansingh at the India International Centre Annexe. Dr Mansingh had few ideas which we discussed at length.
After the meeting I checked in at ITC’s property at Saket. It was my first stay in this hotel and to be honest the ITC marketing team had almost forced me to check into this property just as they do in all other cities where ever ITC has a property.
I checked into Room 722 bang opposite the Residence lounge which is my also to my liking. The hotel is located adjacent to the Saket Mall. This time I have checked in for five nights. Let’s see how it goes. I was very impressed when I entered thje room and saw my name embroidered on the pillow. I haven't seen such kind of personalised service before.
Today evening I shall go to the Amatrra Spa Lounge at Hotel Ashok for a birthday party of Dr Sonal Mansingh.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts