Laptop – a great film

Friday, April 13, 2012: Yesterday, I was out of office for the whole day. I had three separate meetings at the ITC Sonar in the morning followed by a luncheon meet at The Oberoi Grand where also I attended a programme after lunch meet in which Aparajita excellence award was given at The Ballroom organized by FICCI Ladies' body.
Then after that I had another meeting with Prosenjit Chatterjee at The Oberoi itself. Prosenjit and I are thinking of initiating a programme “Apni-O-Police”.
In the evening I went to see the movie Laptop at Priya Cinema
I think it is one of the finest Bengali films I have seen in recent times. 
With Gautam Kundu and Kaushik
The director not only paid attention to the minute details but also all the characters gave their best performance.
This was the first film Ananya Chatterjee has acted in since she won the award for the Best Actress.
The way human relations are portrayed in the film without any dialogues is remarkable. Seeing the film you begin to empathise with the characters and share the subtleties of human relationships. The absence of dialogue makes it all the more poignant.
Congratulations to Kaushik and Churni.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts