Meeting with Kaushiki


April 18, 2012: Today afternoon I had a meeting with Kaushiki Desikan, daughter of renowned Indian classical singer Pandit Ajoy Chakrabarty.
I have known Kaushiki, a prominent classical vocalist of India, since quite a few years now. I met her first at a function organised for releasing my mother's book Krishna Dhram Ma In few weeks after her death and on her birthday – 1st of November.
Smt Sarla Birla had released the book on that day which was followed by a performance on Krishna Dharam Ma In by Succhanndra, Arjun Chakraborty and other friends.
Kaushiki came to meet me to discuss about a classical function she is organizing on the 5th of May at the Science City 1. I discussed with her the possibility of Prabha Khaitan Foundation collaborating for that event.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts