At the `Art for Nutrition’


With Vidya Balan
Tuesday, May 29, 2012: I just returned from The Oberoi Grand after attending a dinner reception celebrating ‘Art For Nutrition’ organized by Anandabazar Patrika, The Telegraph and CINI (Child in Need Institute).
At the event, many artists of West Bengal pledged their support to provide the malnourished children access to nutrition through their work of art.
It was a very nice evening at the ‘Art For Nutrition’ and I presented Vidya Balan with a cheque for Child In Need Institute.  I also purchased few of the art works for myself and my friends.  
I will be meeting Vidya again tomorrow as she would be receiving the Prabha Khaitan Purashkar for being the woman achiever of the year 2012. The function would take place at The Park and is being organized by the Calcutta Chamber of Commerce Foundation.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts