Leela Palace Delhi


July 24, 2012: Today morning I arrived in Delhi. For the past two months I am trying to get back to my old habit of taking early morning flights instead of the afternoon ones in order to utilize the working day fruitfully. The afternoon flights aren't really suitable for this.
In the afternoon, I met few friends over lunch at the India International Centre and went for dinner at Jamawar, the northern and southern Indian cuisine joint at Hotel Leela Palace in New Delhi. I was earlier very impressed by Jamawar at Hotel Leela Palace, Bangalore, especially by its elegant Indian decor, personalised services and cuisines.
This Jamawar restaurant in New Delhi is also good with an ethnic Indian decor, looks and style and Indian cuisines. I have visited but never stayed in any Leela property earlier and naturally have not had much opportunity to be at the Jamawar. But now I would remember it for its Pudina Nimbu Sikanji drink which one should not miss.
Tomorrow I'll fly to Jodhpur.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts