From Dubai transit hotel

I arrived in Dubai around midnight and shall catch the New York flight scheduled for 8:30 in the morning. I did not take an immediate connecting flight as I had plans to pass the night in Dubai, get some proper sleep, and then resume my journey.
I have not slept properly for the past three days due to the Jaipur trip and other pressing engagements. Also, the Dubai to New York is a strenuous 15-hour flight.
But somehow sleeps eludes me and I came to this business centre. A couple of hours ago, when I was at the business lounge, I noticed that there were people from different nationalities passing by. Dubai and airports in Thailand, both used as transit and tourist hot spot, offer this spectacle – people from all over the world, of different race, colour, attire and so on melting into the sea of humanity.
I still have three hours to kill before I head for the gate to board the New York flight.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts