Swiss National Day function

With Russian diplomats at the party
August 3, 2012: I returned from Jaipur on 31st July rather late at night. For the past three days office work kept me busy and confined. 
Tomorrow I have two events. First is Pronam at the Kalamandir and the second programme on Guru Dutt by author Satya Saran would be at the Club Verde Vista. Saran wrote a book on the legend based on his conversations with Abraar Alvi.
With Harsh Neotia and Vivek Gupta, Rajya Sabha MP
This evening I went to the Taj Bengal to attend the reception hosted by Umesh Chowdhary in his capacity of Honorary Consul General of Switzerland to mark the Swiss National Day celebrations. 
At the entrance I met the Swiss Ambassador Linus Von Castlemur and his wife Francoise Gardies and Umesh and his wife Rashmi.
I stayed a little longer than usual. It was a good gathering of politicians, industrialists, artists and the diplomatic and consular corps.
With Dr Verma and his wife
In last couple of years I haven't witnessed such a robust turnout on a National Day celebrations of a country hosted by the Honorary Consul in the city. A great show Umesh.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts