Nandita's play



With Nandita Das
October 26, 2012: Yesterday evening I went to Hotel Hindustan International to attend an interactive session with Nandita Das and Subodh Maskara. This is the first time Nandita and Subodh are acting together in a play titled Between the Lines.
I have known Nandita for quite a number of years now. I, in fact, admire the perfectionist in her which is reflected in her work. Yesterday, I asked her a question during the interactive session, “You have played the role of an actor, director, scriptwriter, theatre artist, activist, wife and mother. Which role did you enjoy playing the most?”
With Nandita and Subodh Maskara
The play of Nandita and Subodh is based on husband-wife relationship and would be staged in Kolkata this weekend. I am planning to see the play on Sunday, October 28th evening.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts