At the Amattra for Swarnika

November 29, 2012: I returned from Delhi yesterday by the first flight to Kolkata as there was much work to be done in the wake of Rajasthan Chief Minister, Shri Ashok Gehlot's scheduled visit to Kolkata along with other state ministers and senior government officials.
Apart from the felicitation function, I have to organize many other events that are related to this visit, including arranging for a Tea with the investors, one-on-one meetings with various delegations and so on.
I was in Delhi for a meeting of Swarnika which was held at the Amatrra Spa of Hotel Ashok, Chanakya Puri. After the luncheon meet, Mr and Mrs Ajit Sood hosted a dinner for members of Swarnika at the restaurant just above the Amatrra Spa.
Whenever I am at Hotel Ashoka, I am awed by the largest hotel in Delhi where it is quite a task to find your way from one banquet to another. I heard that the Chinese and Japanese restaurants has been closed and I think, apart from the Night F Bar & Lounge, the only marketable place in this property is the Sagar Ratna restaurant which is famed for its South Indian food – a reputation built up over many decades. The other is Amatrra Spa which is considered to be one of the best in Delhi.
Tomorrow I will fly out to Jaipur.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts