Sundeep Bhutoria

Welcome to my blog. Do share your views and thoughts with me. Request visitors to keep their comments brief and to the point. I shall respond to you to the extent possible.
Thank you.
ess bee

1A Camac Court, 25B Camac Street, Kolkata – 700 016, India.

Phone: 91 33 2281 6934

Fax: 91 33 2280 2930

Email: essbee@essbeeindia.com

For Events: events@essbeeindia.com
Appointments: assistant@essbeeindia.com
Invitations: secretariat@essbeeindia.com
WhatsApp Text: 9836383333

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

CM event called off

December 5, 2012: Yesterday was a day free of appointments as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan's visit to Kolkata got cancelled. For most part I was busy with the formalities and paper work related to the cancellation of the event and some other office work as I would be out of town till Xmas.
Yesterday evening also went to The Bengal Club in the evening to attend the wedding reception of the daughter of Ms Anuradha Das, who is the Principal of Calcutta International School.
Today afternoon I will fly to Jaipur.
ess bee

No comments:

Post a Comment