Ek Mulaqat with Goutam Ghose

January 31, 2013: Ek Mulaqat an ongoing series was held today afternoon at the ITC Rajputana. Thanks to the ITC Rajputana Hotel staff and General Manager, Sunil Gupta, who whole-heartedly support our events and try their best to meet all our needs and requests even the ones that crop us at the last minute or at odd hours.
This time at Ek Mulaqat, ace film director, Goutam Ghose, was in conversation with his daughter and my friend Anandi Ghose. 
Anandi Ghose was a little nervous as she was on to this for the first time. They are both here to participate in the Jaipur International Film Festival.
With Hema Malini and Sharmila Tagore
I, along with Hema Malini and Sharmila Tagore (picture), inaugurated the Jaipur International Film Festival yesterday. If I may make my honest opinion public, I say I have rarely seen such a disorganized Film Fest with utter lack of discipline.
Although the Oscar Award Winner/Director Marc-Andreas Bochert and many other foreign delegates had arrived to attend the fest, the organizers had no clue about their films or what all was happening and where.
With Prem Chopra and Sharmila
I was greatly embarrassed in front of the guests whom I had called on behalf of the organisers on their request. I guess the learning process is an ongoing one. Though I have conducted hundreds of prestigious events yet there are so many things I still have to learn.
Tomorrow I shall be Kolkata bound.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts