Flight missed

January 29, 2013: Though the Jaipur Literature Festival 2013 is over, the social life in Jaipur is still very hectic. 
Today morning I had another event of our ongoing series Ek Mulaqat with Sharmila Tagore in conversation with Sangeeta Datta.
With Maharaj Gaj Singh
In the evening I went to the Kanota Fort for the inauguration of General Amar Singh Kanota Library & Museum and there I met Maharaja Gaj Singh, Thakur Mansingh and others.
I had a flight booked for Kolkata today at pm from Jaipur and was to return to Jaipur tomorrow by an afternoon flight after attending the inauguration of the Kolkata Literary Meet. 
I wanted to attend the T2 Annual Party today late night. 
With Thakur Mansingh and Pramod KG
It was my idea that after attending the Kolkata Literary Meet, Id take the flight back to Jaipur in order to attend the inauguration of the Jaipur International Film Festival.
But even the most meticulous of plans often go awry. 
I was exhausted and also got late at the Kanota Fort, located on the outskirts of Jaipur, and missed the flight.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts