Working on my Ranthambore diary

February 13, 2013: I am in Kolkata after a spell and in office, on my desk, working on my Ranthambore diary that I want to release in early April 2013.
This means that I shall have to hand over the draft to the publishers by end of this month (February). So not much time left.
I will have to travel to Delhi, and may be, another trip to Ranthambore.  I have few commitments in Jaipur for which appointments have already been lined up this week end. I am planning to travel from Jaipur to Delhi to complete the work my diary.
On Monday evening, I went to the residence of  Kanta and Dr Jugal Kishore Saraff’s residence for drinks and dinner. The occasion was the wedding of their grandson, Rajyavardhan with Aryata.
I also attended dinner at The Far Pavilion, Tollygunge Club, to celebrate Dr Sachin’s Varma’s 40th birthday over cocktails & dinner.  At both the places I met many acquaintances and friends from Kolkata. Today evening there are four wedding invitations and I am in no mood to attend any.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts