DVD launch and adda at Flury's

With Susmita Basu and Esha Datta at my home
April 19, 2013: On Monday evening I arrived in Kolkata from Delhi and a day later on Wednesday, April 17, I hosted a lunch at my residence.
With Shoojit Sarkar
Actually my friend Tonis film Aparajita Tumis DVD launch was scheduled on April 17 evening at the Music World followed by an adda session at Flurys.
Many of our common friends like Shoojit Sarkar who is the Producer of Aparajita Tumi and Vicky Donor, Shantanu Moitra the music director and others who are supposed to be in town for the DVD release.
I invited a few other friends along with them for a late lunch so that they could go directly go for the DVD release from my residence.
With Tanusree
Though Shantanu could not manage to come from Mumbai at the last minute the late lunch was a big hit.
After lunch, even though I missed the DVD release, I dropped in at the Flurys for the post adda session before attending a private dinner at a Park Street residence.
Today afternoon I shall leave for Jaipur.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts