UK trip called off

June 15, 2013: On Thursday morning, that is June 13, 2013, I was booked to go to the UK. Somehow this year the overseas trip did not mature at the last minute. I had to cancel my New York trip the same day I was supposed to leave and now I have to cancel my London trip.
In 2012, during the whole year I went to Bhutan twice and made two trips to the United States, one trip to Latin America, two to Far East and of course 3 weeks to London. 
With Saswata, Srikant, Abir and Harshvardhan Neotia
But this year, apart from a few small trips to Singapore and Bintan (Malaysia) I haven't travelled much.
Yesterday evening, before attending the dinner at the Japanese Consul's residence, I went to see the film Megha Dhaka Tara.
With Saswata
Ananya and Saswata both have put up stellar performance in this black & white film. 

No doubt, this film would be remembered in the history of Bengali cinema as one of the best films and as for Saswata, he is once again leaving a mark since Kahani.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts