At Rituparna's film party

With Rituparna Sengupta
July 23, 2013: Sunday evening I went to The Bengal Club to attend the party of Rituparna Sengupta's new film Alik Sukh. I missed the premiere of the film on Friday. 
With Shiboprosad Mukherjee
As my trip to Jaipur got cancelled I decided to drop by at at The Bengal Club around 10:30 pm.
The film Alik Sukh is directed by Nandita Roy and Shiboprosad Mukherjee who was there at the party. 
Among others who attended were Rituparna's husband Sanjay, Soumitra Chattopadhyay, Debshankar Haldar, Chaiti Ghoshal, Nilanjana, Sanjay Budhia, ex-footballer Gautam Sarkar and others.
With Anindya of Chandrabindoo band
Today evening I have a series of meetings with the Kolkata Police regarding the proposed Central division Pronam members' cultural programme on 3rd August, 2013.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts