Independence Day, 2013

Independence Day, August 15, 2013: In Jaipur, the only commitment I had today was to go to the Raj Bhavan to attend a Tea organized by His Excellency, Governor of West Bengal, Shri M K Narayanan and his wife Shrimati Padmini Narayanan at the reception on the occasion of the 67 Independence Day of India.
I was supposed to reach Jaipur on 16 evening as the next event of Write Circle series was scheduled on 17 August. My earlier plan was to be in Jaipur from August 17 to 19. However, I had to change this since I had to be in Delhi on August 18 to make prior arrangements for the President's House visit by a delegation of Rajasthan Forum member artistes on August 19, 2013.

Although I was contemplating rest on August 15 but, at the last moment, decided to take a flight to Jaipur today itself and grant myself a day more to work out things.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts