At the Chilli Bar & Grill in Quest Mall

With Neelu Parekh and Sanjeev Goenka
December 20, 2013: On Wednesday evening I went to the Quest Mall for a sample test at the restaurant Chilli Bar & Grill brought to the city by Utsav Parekh, Chairman, SMIFS capital Markets Ltd.
It was my first visit to the Mall
I met Sanjiv Goenka the man behind this Mall and complimented him for setting up an excellent infrastructure in the heart of the city.
Yesterday evening I went to the premier of the film Chander Pahar which is being touted as a big budget Bengali film. It is the first time I witnessed such a huge premier of a Bengali cinema as far as I can remember. All the audience for the screens of the multiplex were booked. This film is said to be the costliest Bengali film made till date with an equally big budget for special effects.
With Utsav Parekh
It is being released with Dhoom 3 and would be interesting battle for the eyeballs at the cineplexes and theatres.
It was nice for Dev and Srikant to call on me personally for the movie premier. No wonder Dev did a fantastic job and a risky one too. 
With Srikant Mohta
I watched the movie till a little after interval as I had prior commitments and had to go. I intend to see the movie once I am back in city with Raima Sen who missed the premier show due to her tight schedule.
It was a good treat to see the African jungles and animals on big screen just leaving for the jungles on a holiday.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts