Dinner with Goran and Kota Cup


With Maharaj Jaisingh
With Nirmal and Richa Bafna
Jaipur, January 6, 2014: Yesterday evening I hosted a dinner for my friend Goran Paskaljevic and his wife Christine which was attended by my friends and acquaintances in Jaipur. Goran and Christine are really enjoying their trip to Jaipur.
Before the dinner, I went to see the finals of the Kota Cup of the Jaipur Polo Season 2014. Syed Basheer Ali played well as did Kr Ransher Singh Rathore. 
With Usha Pooniya and Archana Surana

Although Syed’s Team “RPC” had young stars like Raghav Diggi, His Highness Maharaja Sawai Padmanabh Singh and Ashwani, it was a very interesting match to watch.
With Chhavi Rajawat and Goran Paskaljevic
The team Royal Gems & Arts of Kr Ransher Singh Rathore with Rohit Mathur, Vishvendra Rajawat and Bhanu Pratap Singh lost by only one point but got a standing ovation and praises.
I shall fly back to Kolkata today evening as tomorrow I am hosting a dinner for the British High Commissioner in Kolkata Scott Furssedonn Wood and his wife Elizabeth.
But given the reports of flights getting fogged in, I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping mine is on time.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts