At the Czech National Day in Kolkata


November 3, Kolkata: I returned late night Sunday from Delhi and went to The Oberoi Grand to attend Utsav Parekh, the Honorary Consul of Czech Republic in Kolkata. The occasion was the Czech National Day.
I met a delegation from the Czech Universities and His Excellency Mr Miloslav Stasek, Ambassador of the Czech Republic, over Cocktails and Dinner. It was a get-together of about 100 prominent people of Kolkata selected for the get-together who were present. I interacted with the delegation as well as the Ambassador.
As I had arrived on October 31, I missed many events in Kolkata but the one I wished to attend the most was on Thursday (October 30) evening and that of Priti Patel. It was a concert “A Princess’ Story” choreographed by her and presented by the Indian Institute of Cerebral Palsy with Anjika, Akshar and Modern High School for Girls at the Rabindra Sadan auditorium which was supported by Education For All.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts