At the Lal Bazar for Pronam project

January 16, 2015: Today afternoon I was at the Lal Bazar – the Kolkata Police Headquarters - with both the Joint Convenors of Pronam, Arindam Sil and Anandi Ghose. We had a meeting with the Commissioner of Police and other IPS officials and discussed matters at length.
Recently, there has been a change in Kolkata Police's various posts and departments which has resulted in a completely new team of officers who will be in communication with us for the Pronam Project. We have discussed few matters and hopefully Pronam will grow further.
Yesterday, I hosted a small dinner at The Taj Bengal which was a family affair. I was supposed to leave for Singapore tonight but due to some family commitments I postponed it and I would be leaving this weekend.
Today I will attend a musical evening by Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma on the santoor and Pandit Hari Prasad Chaurasia on the flute at the James Prinsep Memorial ghat. In fact, I spoke to Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma and we have decided to meet after the performance today.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts