Look forward to the t2 party

January 29, 2015: Tomorrow I am thinking of leaving for Jaipur again for a week with a Delhi trip inbetween.
Kolkata, at this time of the year, as always is full of wedding functions. I had to skip many wedding functions yesterday and will skip as many today. I will, however, drop in at the t2 annual party which will be at the Minx instead of the Shisha Reincarnated where it has been hosted earlier. I look forward to being at the Minx for the first time.
January is the month to be in Jaipur where so many events and programmes are taking place and you wide choice of attending anything and everything. However, one thing that I missed, even though I was in Jaipur recently, was the 17th Vintage & Classic Car Rally that was held between 24 to – 25 January, 2015, organized by Rajputana Automotive Sports Car Club, Jaipur.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts