At the Times Food and Nightlife Awards 2015 in Jaipur

At the Jwahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur, "Tribute to Common Man" Exhibition
February 26, 2015, Jaipur: I was extremely tied up during the past three days in Jaipur. 
After landing here on Monday evening I went to the Times Food and Nightlife Awards 2015 at the Jaipur Marriott Hotel. 
After the Awards function, I had dinner with few friends at the Marriott Coffee Shop.
After having dinner I once again dropped in at the Times Food and Nightlife Awards 2015 party which was still going on and from there proceeded to meet another group of friends. 
By the time I left Marriott, it was 2:30 AM. 
As in the past few years, this year too I did the honours of giving away few awards at the Times Awards 2015.
On Tuesday morning I visited the Maharaja Sawai Bhavani Singh School. I had heard about this school a lot and am known to the school Principal, Vaidehi Singh, for quite some time now. I, however, had no idea that the school has such great infrastructure and layout plan. 
A 400-seater auditorium would be ready by next winter in this school. I will think of how to collaborate with the school for organizing a programme at its premises.
The school has already agreed to launch the Sanskar series which is an initiative of Rajasthan Foruma non-profit cultural organization that I have initiated in Rajasthan and has been operational for some years now.
After visiting the school, I had lunch with a friend at her residence and then went to the Jawahar Kala Kendra for the inauguration of an exhibition called “Tribute to Common Man” organized by Media Foundation. 
With Cartoonist Keshav, Editor Yashwant Vyas, Arun Agarwal (Social Worker) and Mr Umrao Salodia, Director, IAS, Jwahar Kala Kendra
Rajasthan Forum is associated with the exhibition which was in memory of late R K Laxman the great cartoonist of our era. Cartoonist Keshav of The Hindu came for this event as the chief guest and I also met veteran journalist Yashwant Vyas after quite a few years. 
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gifIn the evening I attended a private get-together which was hosted in my honour by the President of a prominent womens' organization. It was nice of her and her husband to organize an evening where I got to meet quite a number of known friends and also gained some new acquaintances. This evening was long due and I am glad it finally happened.
On Wednesday (Feb 25) I took up thirteen meetings for various forthcoming events/collaborations and also few initiatives that I am planning for Rajasthan. Today afternoon I will drive down to Beawar.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts