Derby season at RCTC

At the RCTC
February 9, 2015: I am back to my Kolkata office almost after ten days to a pile of pending deskwork. I shall have to again fly out of station on February 12, 2015.
Sunday was quite easy on me but on Saturday I went to the Royal Calcutta Turf Club (RCTC) to attend the 64th edition of Queen Elizabeth II Cup. This was quite a low key affair compared to last year. 
I and my friends were quite surprised that this high profile event had all of a sudden become such a low profile affair. I am still at a loss to figure out the reason for this.
With Rupa Ganguly
After the Queen Elizabeth II Cup derby, I went to the north Kolkata to attend the 30th Gyan Yagna Vidya Dan Samaroh event at the Tantia High School Auditorium organized by Bharat Relief Society and Prabha Khaitan Foundation
The event was attended by many dignitaries including Rupa Ganguly.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts