With the students of Step by Step School

February 5, 2015, Jaipur: On Monday and Tuesday, February 2 and 3 respectively, I have had fifteen individual meetings. On Tuesday evening I was at Tapri’s again.
On Wednesday afternoon, I met the students of Step by Step School who had gone to Rome to attend the WIMUN, organized by World Federation of United Nations Association (WFUNA), over tea. I wanted to meet the students to collect ideas and share their thoughts on how interested they are in international activities as I am planning to initiate international youth activities to Jaipur.
Today, I will go for lunch to Jai Mahal Palace where I have invited a couple of friends to have lunch with Ipsita Roy Chakraverti and her daughter Deepta who are in Jaipur on my invitation to attend the FICCI FLO’s event at Hotel Marriott at 4 pm.
Yesterday night I also got the sad news of the demise of Shri Prakash Surana. May his soul rest in peace.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts