Get-together to meet Mr and Mrs Narayanan

With Smt Padmini Narayanan
March 28, 2015: Today afternoon I hosted a get-together over tea for Smt Padmini Narayanan and Shri M K Narayanan, the former Governor of West Bengal. 
With Shri M K Narayanan, former Governor of West Bengal.
Since leaving Raj Bhavan, this is the first visit of Shri M K Narayanan to Kolkata and I decided to invite a few friends for the get-together.
With Shoojit Sarkar, panelist, and Mukul Agarwal at the LSG Award function
Shri Narayanan, who is a thorough gentleman, has not only visited my residence a few times when he was the Governor of West Bengal, but has also been kind enough to grace several events of the various organizations I am involved with on my request.
Art work display at the Ladies Study Group Charitable Trust Annual Awards Ceremony 2014
Before the tea party get-together, I dropped into Taj Bengal, Crystal Hall, where the Ladies Study Group Charitable Trust Annual Award Ceremony 2014 was being held.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts