Meeting a friend after a lifetime

With Manisha in Copenhagen
May 26, 2015, Delhi: On Sunday evening had early dinner with Ms Manisha Jain whom I met during my first visit to Copenhagen, Denmark, some 17 or 18 years ago (pic)
It could be even 20 years. 
With Manisha in Delhi
After that Manisha got married in Ambala and we kept in touch. It was good to meet and see her after a lifetime.
On Monday May 25 I was busy in meetings as it is always so when I am in Delhi. In the afternoon I met Dr Najma Heptulla, Minister of Minority Affairs, Government of India, at her office in the CGO Complex and in the afternoon I went to meet Smt Sheila Dikshit at her residence.
In addition, I had meetings with IFUNA officials and today morning I went for a meeting with the Ministry of Culture and an editor friend.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts