Planning next WFUNA plenary

July 26, 2015: I went to Delhi by a late evening flight on Wednesday, July 22. The next day, July 23, I was busy with IFUNA officials discussing and planning the next WFUNA Plenary Assembly that will be held on November 18-22, 2015 at Vancouver, Canada.
With Daniella
In fact, IFUNA has called an Executive Committee meeting on August 7 in this connection that I am going to miss due to a prior commitment in Kolkata. 
On Friday also I had luncheon meetings and then in the evening I had dinner with Daniella and Ranvir Bhandari at their residence. I really like the way they have done up their house in Gurgaon. They are both good friends of mine, and a quiet evening with them was long due.
With Ranvir Bhandari
Before boarding for Kolkata on Sunday, I had a lunch meeting with a senior police officer at the Hyatt’s Italian restaurant, which is my favourite lunch destination apart from India International Centre (IIC) dining hall.
Before leaving Kolkata for Delhi on Tuesday, July 21, I attended a dinner to welcome Samrat Datta, General Manager, Taj Bengal hosted by K Mohanchandran. 
With Suman and Swastika
Swastika, Suman and I were the last to leave as we were talking about Suman’s upcoming film Shesher Kobita.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts