Author's Afternoon with David and Ashwin


With author David Davidar
Sept 4, 2015, Jaipur: I took the 5.30 AM flight from Kolkata to Jaipur.
In the last seven days, I hosted two An Author's Afternoon series in Kolkata, one on Saturday (August 29) - the same day I landed from Dubai - with David Davidar. Novelist, journalist and publisher, David is currently the Co-founder, MD and Publisher of Aleph Book Company.
With Ashwin Sanghi
Then, again on September 3, was another edition of An Author's Afternoon with Ashwin Sanghi. 
I hosted both of them for dinner at my residence with few friends.
Guest Book comment by David Davidar

I am thankful to Ashwin who was earlier scheduled to attend the Author’s Afternoon on September 2. 
Comment by Ashwin Sanghi
But things went haywire with the Leftist trade union bandh called on that day. At the eleventh hour, I requested Ashwin to change the date to September 3 and he kindly agreed to it.
With Daniella
I also felt proud of David Davidar’s comment in Author’s Afternoon guest book which says This is the best author’s event in the world”.
Tomorrow morning I shall fly out to Delhi. I have a couple of meetings lined up with one personal family affair to attend.
With Samrat Datta and Ranbir Bhandari
I shall fly back to Kolkata on
Friday night.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts