Recipe Rendezvous with Vicky Ratnani

With Celebrity Chef Vicky Ratnani
September 26, 2015: I arrived from New York on 24 September.
I did not get the luxury of sleeping off my jet lag and got into clearing up the pending work that had piled up during my absence.
I shall be working in my office today and tomorrow again I shall fly to Delhi.
Yesterday, I attended the Recipe Rendezvous event with Vicky Ratnani at The Conclave.
Vicky is a celebrity chef who conducts TV shows and has been reviewed by the New York Times as well. He is also the brother of ace photographer Daboo Ratnani.
On 24th evening I went to The Oberoi Grand to attend the reception hosted by the new Chinese Consul General of the People’s Republic of China in Kolkata, His Excellency Ma Zhanwu, to mark the 66th Anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China.
I will be hosting the reception for the new Consul General of China on Saturday October 3 evening.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts