At Kalam Jaipur with Namita Gokhale

At the Golden Jubilee Celebrations of Sujangarh Nagrik Parishad
October 2, 2015: I returned to Kolkata from Jaipur yesterday and today morning attended the Golden Jubilee celebrations of Sujangarh Nagarik Parishad at the Vidya Mandir auditorium as their Chief Guest.
Jaipur was once again very hectic. Instead of morning, I reached Jaipur on the evening of September 30. From 6 pm
onwards I attending meetings at a stretch.
With Namita Gokhale
Yesterday, after having one meeting, there was another meeting with the representatives of DNA newspaper. 
After that, I hosted a lunch for Namita Gokhale who was in Jaipur to attend the Kalam series as the guest author.
At the lunch I hosted for Namita Gokhale
After lunch, I attended the Kalam event that is presented by Shree Cement and organized by Prabha Khaitan Foundation in association with leading daily Dainik Bhaskar, We Care and Mariott.
I left for the airport before the event concluded in order to catch my flight back to Kolkata.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts