Mission Possible conference in Hyderabad

Planting a sapling with Ssarithha Katikaneni
April 18, 2016: I arrived from Hyderabad on Saturday evening. On Saturday morning I went to Sreenidhi International School to attend the Mission Possible conference. 
At Sreenidhi International School
I delivered a lecture and also planted a tree in the school campus along with the school's Principal, Mrs Ssarithha Katikaneni and few others.
On Friday night I had dinner with Stuovant and Suhani Pittiewho is a leading jewellery designer. Apart of Montblanc, Suhani is one of my favourite designers as far as men's accessories are concerned.
With Suhani Pittie
I use her cufflinks as they are very elegant, classic metal and handmade. 
Somehow, I also liked her accessories although she designs very few for men but she told me she will be launching the men’s accessories soon. Congratulations Suhani.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts