At the Russian National Day reception

With Zac O'Yeah at the Author's Afternoon
June 7, 2016: On Saturday there was an An Author’s Afternoon session with Zac O’Yeah. It was a lively session and the author's witty and humorous narratives of his Indian experience down south made it a very interesting session. It gave us a outsider's perspective on India. 
With Priyanka Mookherjee
Zac has through his books made India very popular in Sweden and the Scandinavian countries.
After the Author's Afternoon session, in the evening, I hosted a dinner for few of my friends from the diplomatic core.
On Monday June 6 evening I attended a reception on the occasion of the National Day of the Russian Federation on the invitation of the Consul General, Mrs Irina K Bashkirova which was held at the Rosewood Hall of The Park
With Andrew Posner, Public Affairs Officer, US Consulate
The reception was attended by diplomats of USA, Russia, Germany, France, Italy and other countries based in the city. Some other eminent Kolkatans also attended the event.
With Zac and Damiano Francovigh, Italian Consul General in Kolkata
Earlier, I attended the re-launch function of Ipsita Roy Chakraverti's book Beloved Witch at the Starmark bookshop in Quest Mall
With Wiccan high priestess Ipsita Roy Chakraverti
I did the honours of releasing the book which is Ipsita's autobiography and narrates an a very unique story of her illustrious and unconventional life. I also delivered a brief speech on the occasion.
Today, the whole day, I shall be in the office and clear up my desk work.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts