At the premiere of Eagolerchokh

With Saswata, Parambrata and Arindam Sil
August 11, 2016: After a long time I saw a Bengali film today evening at the South City Mall. It was the premiere of Eagolerchokh directed by my friend Arindam Sil. I liked the movie and also met up with few friends from Tollywood.
With June Maliah at the music album release
On Tuesday August 9, I had attended the music release of this film at The Park. It was a music album release with difference as all the cast and crew of the film walked the ramp to the music of the film. Arindam has marketed this film very well.
With Shrikant Mohta and Mahendra Soni
I am sure this film will do well and I wish all the best to Arindam and his team as mentioned by Arindam himself in the film's titles. I also attended a dinner in North Kolkata after the music release function on Tuesday.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts