With Shatrughan Sinha at the Ladies' Study Group

With members of Ladies' Study Group, Kolkata
August 1, 2016: After a long time I had a quite Sunday yesterday. 
With Shatrughan Sinha and Abhilasha Sethia
On Saturday I attended the Ladies' Study Group event with Shatrughan Sinha. He was at his usual best. I have been missing LSG events from quite a while now and I am glad that this time I was able to attend it.
In fact, I am in talks with LSG to have a collaboration to initiate Kalam in Kolkata. In the evening I missed a dinner at Jhaal Farezi hosted by Madhu and Harsh Neotia as I had a prior commitment for a dinner with Daniella and Ranvir Bhandari who was in Kolkata for one night. 
Chinoiserie at The Taj Bengal is always one of the best places to have Chinese in Kolkata.
In fact, it was a second dinner of mine in Chinoiserie in a span of three days as I had hosted an Ambassador of a Baltic country in Chinoiserie as well on July 27 evening.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts