At the Mullick bari Durga puja

Yesterday morning I missed out on the Vodafone pandal-hopping event for senior citizens at the Chaltabagan Durga Puja organised in association with The Bengal. Chief guest Tanusree Shankar welcomed the senior citizens from Nabanir and Tollygunge Old Age homes at the event in the presence of representatives from Vodafone.
At the Mullick bari Durga Puja
Tanusree Shankar's daughter Sreenanda Shankar was also present and welcomed the senior citizens.
It was nice of Tanusree to agree to be the chief guest for this event. She had been the chief guest a few years ago. I must thank her for taking time out from her busy schedule for the senior citizens.
With Koel Mullick, Nishpal Singh, Ajay Vidyarthi and others
Today morning I went to Ranjit Mullick's family house to attend more than 90-year-old Durga Puja at the Mullick bari. I had been planning to visit this puja for quite some years but could not attend it earlier. This time, I am glad that I could be there.
I met Koel Mullick and her husband Nishpal Singh. I also met quite a number of people, including actor Ashis Vidyarthi who would be travelling to Udaipur and Jaipur later this month for our event Ek Mulakaat.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts