Laxmi puja at Pallavi's

With Pallavi and Agnimitra Paul
October 17, 2016: Last Saturday (Oct 15) I was at the house of Pallavi Chatterjee for Laxmi puja. Millions of homes in Bengal worship the Goddess of wealth and prosperity. It was after many years that I again managed to be at Pallavi's house for Laxmi puja.
With Pallavi
For so many years now Pallavi has been performing Laxmi puja in traditional Bengali style at her residence each year. I am glad that I could make it this year after being absent for such a long time.
Some of our common friends from the glamour world were present on the occasion. Prasenjit and Arpita were there along with Monami Ghosh, Rachana Banerjee, Paayel Sarkar, DJ Akash, Koneenica Banerjee, Agnimitra Paul and others.
With Monami Ghosh
After the pujas the guests were treated to a bhog which included loochi, aloor dom, aloo-phulkopir torkari, kedgeree, sweets and payesh. I thank Pallavi for inviting me for the puja.
Earlier during the day, I also went to Arpita and Prasenjit's house for Laxmi puja.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts