Choupal with Rahul Bose

With Rahul Bose at Choupal, Jaipur
May 10, 2017: I took a flight from Kolkata and came to Jaipur on Monday night and landed Delhi this noon. Yesterday was a session of Choupal with actor-director, Rahul Bose, at the ITC Rajputana.
Rahul Bose was very impressed with the set up for the event and said that he had done over five hundred events but had never seen such a nice setting. In keeping with the name of the event, we had kept the setting very simple and introduced charpoys for the guests to sit on, which, perhaps, raised the novelty of the event manifold.
Rahul talked about his latest film Poorna which is inspired by the teenage sensation, Poorna Malavath, who has become the youngest girl to scale Mount Everest.
Yesterday evening I also attended a dinner hosted in my honour at the Periwal House at International School, Mahapura. I am really thankful to the Periwal family for the warmth and love extended to me.
In Delhi it is a busy day for me with quite a few meetings tied up.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts